If anyone in your life is a lover of cruising, we recommend taking a look at these gift ideas! From stocking stuffers to big ticket items, we have you & your loved one covered! You can also find all of these items on Amazon so be sure to take advantage of 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime. 1. GoPro Hero Black 7 – We will never cruise without a GoPro again! It is perfect for the action lover but also great for anyone who wants to shoot simple video or photos while traveling. The GoPro is durable, portable, waterproof and this version even produces 4K video!
2. Cruise Luggage Tags – These fit perfectly into a stocking and they are such a practical gift! There is nothing worse than when you finish packing your suitcase only to realize you are out of luggage tags. Cruise luggage tags are a different size than regular luggage tags, so it’s always a great idea to have some on hand!
3. Sea Bands for Motion Sickness – Luckily neither of us experience seasickness but there are plenty of cruisers who do! Sea Bands are another cheap but practical stocking stuffer that will help make their next cruise more enjoyable.
4. Sunglasses – Who wouldn’t love to receive a new pair of designer sunglasses from Christmas? The Ray-Ban Clubmasters have been on my wishlist forever! I am typically a cheap sunglasses kind of person but sometimes it’s nice to splurge on a classic pair.
5. Luggage – It may be a bit difficult to wrap, but luggage is a necessity for anyone who travels, period. I don’t bother to spend a lot of money on luggage anymore as I feel like it needs to be replaced every few years regardless. I love that this suitcase is affordable and classic, yet just different enough to stand out on a luggage belt!
6. Caribbean By Cruise Ship: The Complete Guide To Cruising The Caribbean – For those who love to explore cruise ports in the Caribbean, this book is an excellent reference! There are also guides for Alaska and Europe!
7. Noise Cancelling Headphones – Between noisy babies on airplanes and crowded decks on the ship, you’re bound to want some peace and quiet. I recently tried these headphones in store and I was amazed at how well they blocked outside noise! If you’re looking for a budget-friendly version, this pair has great reviews.
8. Portable Waterproof Speaker – Our portable speaker travels everywhere with us. We often listen to Spotify in our cabin while getting ready for supper or on our balcony in the evening. It’s also great for bringing by the pool or beachside! The fact that this one is waterproof and on sale makes it a no-brainer!
9. Towel Clips – A practical and fun stocking stuffer, towel clips are super useful for windy days on deck! While they come in many varieties, I’m partial to these fun parrot and flamingo clips.
There you have it – 9 gift ideas for the cruise (or travel) lover in your life! Of course, #10 would be airplane or cruise tickets but we can only dream, hey?
Do you have any great gift ideas for cruise lovers?